Sunday 1 October 2023

Vienna October 2023 - Part 2

Vienna

Monday - October 9th 2023

After breakfast Claudia was off to attend her meeting, while I headed into the city to visit the famous Albertina museum. There I got to see an exhibition about Michelangelo and a photo documentary about the United States. Both exhibitions were very interesting and after a couple of hours I left and stopped at shawarma place for lunch. I got a plant based shawarma and spent the rest of the time until I met Claudia again browsing through the shops along Vienna's largest shopping street. I also took a break at a lovely coffee house called Cafe Westend for a glass of beer. Once Claudia finished her meeting we drove back home to Salzburg.

Austria Trend Hotel Doppio

Hotel Sacher

Albertina Museum

Albertina Museum

Albertina Museum

Albertina Museum

Lunch

Cafe Westend

Cafe Westend

No comments: